Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Coordinator and Estimator. This position is the key contact at the company for estimating and for inside sales support.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Prepare estimates for printing and mailing projects for the company.
- Assist in the preparation of large RFPs/RFQs in collaboration with sales, client services, production, and senior management.
- Perform competitive research and analysis for pricing and management-reporting purposes.
- Perform regular follow-up calls and email communications with prospects and customers who have requested quotes.
- Nurture existing relationships and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular support to outside sales representatives.
- Work with the internal marketing team to create collateral to support sales efforts.
- Maintain the company contact database, and leverage our CRM to track and analyze engagement.
- Minimum 2-year Degree
- Experience with quoting and estimating in a printing and mailing environment
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Solid writing and communication skills, including comfort with phone-based follow-ups
- Experience with sales support and estimating for creative, marketing, and/or digital development projects.
- Compensation package will be commensurate with related career experience and academic background.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please tell is why you feel you are a good fit for this position. Please include salary requirements with your application. Submissions that do not include all of these items will not be considered. No phone calls please.