When having your mail arrive quickly is a priority, the US Postal Service has you covered. According to Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe, the Postal Service’s major upgrade to its Priority Mail line-up “meets the strong marketplace demand for core shipping features at affordable pricing.”
Newly Upgraded Priority Mail Services Include:
- Day Specific Delivery Dates (1-day, 2-day, or 3 day, depending on shipping locations)
- Enhanced USPS Tracking™ for End-to-End Visibility
- Free Insurance (up to $100)
- Free Supplies — Boxes & Envelopes
- Multiple Packaging Options — A Variety of Variable & Flat Rate Sizes
We see many applications for the USPS Priority Mail service from responding to sales leads on demand to promising specific delivery dates. Contact your Digital Dog Direct Customer Service Representative today or call us at 609-882-DIGI (3444) to discuss the different mailing options available for your campaigns — from obtaining the lowest possible postage rates to having packages arrive on specified delivery dates.