Digital Dog Direct used its SD-513 Saddle-Stitch Finisher (a sophisticated inline booklet maker for our Konica Minolta bizhub Presses) to produce two color booklets for Konica Minolta’s promotional purposes. The phenomenal color quality of each piece speaks to the quality digital printing of Konica Minolta presses, as well as the G7 Master Qualification that Digital Dog Direct has earned.
One of the most appealing aspects of this finisher is that it has a square folder option, giving the booklet a perfect-bound appearance. Also, the durability of these finished booklets is impressive; even though it may appear to be perfect-bound, it won’t lose individual pages as some perfect-bound books do due to use over time. Since these booklets are saddle-stitched, the spreads are kept securely in place.
The saddle-stitch finisher has these fine features:
- Performance comparable to offline equipment
- Full-bleed booklets trimmed and ready to box
- 2- or 4-position stitching
- Multi-centerfold and multi-trifold capabilities
- Creaser option, to prevent toner cracking on covers
- Slitter option, eliminating the need for offline cutting