The United States Postal Service (USPS) has confirmed a postage rate increase that will go into effect May 31, 2015. The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) approved the proposed postage increases in early May.
USPS Rate Sheet Download
Download Digital Dog Direct’s NEW rate sheet and 2015 calendar:
- Regular and Non-profit Rates for Standard Letters & Flats
- Regular and Non-profit Rates for First Class Letters & Flats
- Postcard, Letter, and Flat Dimensions
- 2015 Calendar with Postal Holidays
Some significant domestic changes in postage rates include:
- First Class Mail Letters (1 oz.) will remain the same at $0.49 when purchased at the Post Office. Each additional ounce will cost $0.22 (up one cent from 2014).
- The discounted “Metered Mail” category for First Class Mail Letters (1 oz.), which includes online postage providers and postage meters, will increase from $0.48 to $0.485 in 2015.
- First Class Flats (1 oz.) will stay the same at $0.98 in 2015. Each additional ounce will cost $0.22 (up one cent from 2014).
- Postcard rates will increase by one cent to $0.35 from $0.34.
- Media Mail will see an increase of 6.2% in 2015. Rates will start at $2.72 (1 lb.), up $0.03 compared to 2014.
- Parcel Select (non-presort) will see an increase of 9.8% in 2015. Rates for a 1 lb. package will begin at $5.70.
- First Class Package Service will see an increase of 5.1% in 2015. Commercial Base (online postage) rates will start at $2.04 (1 oz.), up $0.11 compared to 2014.