With data at our core and a focus on using it to deliver and achieve high ROI, we put all things digital to work on building your brand and your business. Every digital touch point should lead to real human interaction.
The latest technology is always at our fingertips, so we can help you firmly stake out and protect your territory in the digital world. Your digital footprint across all devices and interfaces will be consistent, pleasurable, and captivating. We work closely with you to optimize your digital presence for the best user experience. Our unique process factors in every little digital detail to ensure that your business objectives are met, success is achieved, and your users are very, very happy.
Our web designers have the expertise to help you create valuable online interactions whether you are launching a new website, refreshing an existing one, or adding additional content. We can help you migrate traditional print media functions to the digital realm, modernizing communications and lowering your costs. Your website is your window to the world, and we’ll make sure that everyone who looks in will be glad they did.
- Content Management Systems
- Graphic User Interfaces
- High-Functioning Website Design and Development
- Information Downloads
- Interactive Design
- Mobile and Tablet Display
- Online Presentations
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the widely discussed and hotly debated concept of getting your website to rank high on Google searches (Bing and Yahoo too). We’re very, very good at that and without giving too many of our secrets of success away, Digital Dog Direct believes that a solid foundation of proper metatags and on-page content can achieve the results you’re seeking.
- Review of current website —navigation, content, images
- Analysis of current website and metatag data
- Review of company print materials
- Interviews with company thought leaders to gain deeper insight
- Research of competition
- Keyword research
- Copywriting and updating of new metatags, URLs, and on-page content
- Implementation of SEO update
- Analysis of search results by targeted keyword phrases
- Google analytics of website traffic volume